Greater insight into the asset performance, access to real-time data, reduced maintenance costs, shortened work cycles through process automation – whatever maybe the Asset management objective, CyberTech offers a solution.
CyberTech has over 15 years of experience in providing professional SAP services including business process consulting, design, implementation, stabilization, audit & compliance, post implementation support, enhancements, upgrade and integration services.
Our EAM solutions even include integration with Geographical Information Systems (GIS) of our clients giving them flexibility to track assets using map interfaces.
CyberTech’s EAM solutions enable our clients to:
- Improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Maintain assets easily
- Reduce manual effort by eliminating paperwork
- Real time access to changing control and field conditions
- Asset Project management
- Asset visibility and performance
- Asset information management
- Business Suite and Enhancement packages
- Client is a quasi-municipal agency that maintains 2,800 miles of street and alleys;5,000 miles of sidewalk;
200,000 trees;70,000 drain structures;53,000 street signs 40,000 street lights and much more
- Need to provide information to citizens and share data with other departments
- Provide map interface to SAP data and mobile access to field staff
- CyberTech architected a solution to meet these challenges
- Web interface : for citizens to input service requests, validate and automatically create notifications in SAP
- Map : retrieve and display functional locations and work order information from SAP and display on a map
- GPS / Mobile : technology used to accurately record work performed in the field and update SAP
- Access to citizens to get online status of their service requests
- Improved operational efficiency and staff productivity
- Spatial analysis of data
- Data entry in a single system. No conflicts between SAP and GIS databases