IT organizations, typically, are characterized by complex and heterogeneous systems that run on different technologies. These systems need to work seamlessly with each other and align with the common business objectives of the company, to ensure optimum value as a single, consolidated IT unit.
CyberTech is an expert in IT integration with over fifteen years of experience across multiple industry sectors and technology domains. We offer a range of services including our proprietary integration solution, CyberServe, to effectively integrate your IT systems and ensure mutual compatibility and interoperability to meet your larger business goals.
Our extensive expertise in leading Geographic Information Systems, Infrastructure and Enterprise Solutions technologies, along with strategic partnerships with industry leaders such as ESRI, SAP, Vidsys and CISCO, position us as leaders in the system integration space. Our consultants work closely with you to understand your business objectives, assess your existing IT and process frameworks, and deliver a robust, integrated IT platform that is updated, scalable, secure, and always available.
Productivity tool with SAP-GIS integration
CyberServe is our solution to augment the strength of your enterprise applications by adding GIS capabilities to your SAP systems. Built by integrating SAP and ESRI ArcGIS Server on a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) framework, the product provides all the components required to geo-enable key SAP business processes.
Key benefits delivered by the solution include:
- Configurable solution integrating SAP and GIS systems, enhancing SAP’s core business enablement with ESRI’s Geospatial capabilities & vice versa
- CyberServe’s ‘Representational State Transfer’ (REST) based SOA infrastructure ensures seamless data synchronization in real time
- High scalability to address changing business needs and lower maintenance costs
- Improved Critical Assets Management through enhanced, consistent performance
- Improved data quality, data consistency, instant data access and user-friendly navigation leading to significant savings in Operating Time
- Enhanced access to maintenance requests leading to better coordination with central team, consequently resulting in improved maintenance team efficiency with specific increase in mobile field team effectiveness
- Increased customer satisfaction through better maintenance planning and execution with shorter customer request response time
- Periodic Product enhancements to ensure CyberServe to be compatible with version upgrades in SAP & ArcGIS systems saving redundancy & ensuring cost savings.
- Leveraging the geospatial context of information in enterprise applications
- Synchronizing data between GIS and other enterprise systems
- Building system interoperability to streamline processes and reduce operational effort and cost
- Leveraging the collective strength of enterprise systems to enhance operational efficiency and service delivery
- Decades of experience delivering large SAP-GIS integration projects across multiple industry sectors
- Deep technical expertise and years of experience working on the latest SAP and ESRI technologies, backed by strong business partnerships with the industry leaders
- Robust framework for connecting your GIS and SAP systems with effective synchronization and management of information between the two systems
- Repeatable, integrated business platform and SOA-based architecture, scalable to efficiently support your business growth objectives
- Advanced, map-based user interface in mobile, desktop and web to seamlessly access ESRI and SAP systems
- Single user interface to manage common EAM transactions
- Real time response to continuously changing control and field conditions
- Comprehensive Plant Maintenance and Asset Management functionalities
We have delivered several successful integration projects for many leading organizations worldwide, using the following SAP technologies:
- NetWeaver - enabling business process integration across technological boundaries, and integration of SAP systems with each other as well as with non SAP systems using SAP XI that provides a technical infrastructure for XML-based message exchange
- SAP Mobile Infrastructure - providing a platform independent run-time environment for SAP mobile solutions to enable people to work efficiently in connected as well as disconnected modes
- Enterprise Portal - the front-end component for SAP NetWeaver™ facilitating the alignment of people, information, and business processes across organizational and technical boundaries
- SAP Web Application Server - a complete development infrastructure to develop, distribute and execute platform independent, robust, and scalable business applications on ABAP, Java, and web services
We have also integrated SAP with GIS systems for several customers improving their operational efficiency in asset and project management