Intelligent inventory planning, enhanced customer experience, increased customer intimacy through multi-channel vendoring are some of the challenges faced by this dynamic industry.
Our SAP solutions for the retail sector range from business intelligence solutions, mobility to the standard SAP implementation covering the “market-transact-engage-manage-analyze” cycle.
Our Solutions enable our clients to effectively manage even complex supply chains at the same time increase production efficiency and customer retention.
- Product Lifecycle management
- Demand management
- Logistics and Fulfillment management
- Returns management
- Customer service management
- Supply Chain management
- The client is an online grocer, based in Long Island, NY, provides urban and high-density suburban customers with home delivery of high-quality, discount-price groceries
- The key business challenge facing client was supply chain integration. The company required a fully integrated value chain, from the supplier to the customer
- To support core business systems, client sought to implement SAP, integrate a customer relationship management solution and implement additional software for plant automation
- CyberTech analyzed the system requirements and implemented SAP 4.6C with core modules FI/CO, HR, MM/WM, PP and SD
- SAP was integrated with different external systems
- In addition, major enhancements to the standard SAP system in the logistics execution were completed to exercise new functionality and increase production efficiency
- Client is now able to manage 8000 sales orders each day
- Client is able to
- Optimize business processes
- Monitor the supply chain
- Make improved business decisions