Reduce operational costs, improve return on assets, reduce processing time while identifying profitable segments of growth are the major challenges faced by this industry. We at CyberTech understand the unique challenges faced by this industry and design solutions to address these critical success factors.
CyberTech's solutions leverage 15 years of deep technical expertise with strong cross industry proficiency providing cost benefits, while effectively mitigating its associated risks.
CyberTech has extensive integration experience with our utilities clients. Our SAP-GIS integration solution ensures seamless integrations with varied 3rd party systems.
- Billing management
- Financial management
- Order management
- Asset management
- Demand management
- Client is a quasi-municipal agency that provides water to more than 375,000 people. Client has over 2,500 miles of transmission and distribution mains
- With service area spread over 270+ miles area, client has implemented SAP for managing its assets (Water mains, valves, hydrants and other fittings). It was a challenge to unify the GIS and SAP data to reduce dual data entry work and reduce errors
- CyberTech Integrated SAP and ArcMAP using SAP .NET Connector
- Master data in GIS was converted and posted in SAP
- Interface allows batch mode migration of data into SAP from GIS
- A new utility was created using ArcIMS to display equipment from SAP database on a map, select equipment on the map and obtain the work-order/ notification history on the equipment thru SAP
- Dual data entry in SAP and GIS databases is eliminated saving on operations cost
- Unified SAP and GIS data saves valuable time on field
- Information about an equipment is easily obtained thru GIS-SAP integration saving crew time
- Maser data on equipments in SAP can be modified thru GIS. Eliminates the need to train staff in SAP